We are fully open and open for bookings.
To ensure the health and safety of our guests regarding the COVID-19 situation, we have implemented a number of new routines and processes.
This is our new routines and what we’re doing to keep you safe:
Safe and contact free booking and payment for apartments:
• To minimize contact between people, all bookings of apartments are done via our website bjorvika-apartments.no/en, by phone + 47 21 38 01 88 or by email to email@example.com. If you want to see the apartment before you place your booking, we have pictures of all types of apartments on our website or we can send you a movie or pictures of a specific apartment before you book. We also do digital viewings of apartments in several different ways, for example via Facetime or similar.
Handling of keys / fully self service:
• We have electronic locks to all our buildings and apartments with electronic key tags/fobs. Key fobs will be disinfected with chlorine and/or sanitizer products and will in most cases be handed to you in our keybox outside our office. This ensures that all keys are are safe and that guests will be able to pick up keys to our apartments fully self serviced, without actually having to stand in line in a reception. We are trying to avoid to have many people in the same place to ensure the safety to both our guests and staff.
• Training of our staff:
Our staff has been trained in preventing spread and we will continue to ensure that hygiene and cleanliness remain our top priority throughout every facet of our operation.
• New opening hours from March 14th 2020.
The new hours will be 11:00 to 17:00 – every day. During this time, we will be able to answer calls, messages and other inquiries. We do have 24/7 support in case of emergencies via our security company.
• Hand sanitizers
Travel-sized bottles of hand sanitizer can be picked up at our office. You are welcome to take these bottles with you.
• Limiting visits in the office.
To prevent many people being in the same places, we recommend you do all conversations via email or telephone and not to visit our offices unnecessarily.
• Stopping weekly cleaning.
From Monday 16th of March we have stopped weekly cleaning until further notice. We understand that this might be an inconvenience for some – but this is a security measure that needs to be done to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff. We will of course provide you with extra towels and sheets to have in the apartment, so you will be able to regulate the regular changing on your own. We will also give you equipment to clean the apartment in your own.
• Disinfection of high-touch areas
All “high-touch” areas are now being treated with additional disinfectant/sanitizer several times on a daily basis (keys, reception, door handles to our office etc.).
• Ozone treatment of apartments
In all cases where there may be the very least risk of infection in an apartment, we have very strict disinfection procedures. The apartment will be left empty for a minimum of 3 days after the end of the stay before we treat the apartment with ozone machine. An ozone generator should remove 96% of all viruses and bacteria. After the apartment is ozone treated for several hours, our cleaning staff will clean and disinfect the apartment.
• Full disinfection of all apartments.
All Housekeeping staff fully service and clean/sanitize all apartments with chlorine and/or alcohol and antibac/sanitizer products between stays. For more details of our new routines for cleaning the apartments, please read more here.
• Information pack
We have created a recourse document/information pack. Please contact us and we can send it to you. Here you will find contact information for local emergency services as well as other services being provided in the region, including medical support.
• Extra services
As part of our new routines we now offer extra services to people that will not or cannot leave their apartment. We can help with errands such as grocery shopping, picking up items at the pharmacy, picking up mail etc. Items agreed will be dropped off without contact at your apartment door.
• Provision of food
As a extra service we now offer to help with preparing your apartment with food and drink, either for two weeks initially or ongoing for self quarantine/isolation or as requested case by case. Of course based on your pre-identified dietary requirements.
• Internet grocery shopping (kolonial.no)
In Norway we have a service called kolonial.no where you with ease can shop your desired foods and drinks and have them delivered at your apartment door. The delivery will be contact free as the items will be prepaid at the internet page and then delivered at your apartment door. Please do not hesitate to ask us if you need any help or assistance on how to use and place your order with this service.
• Do you need a place to work remotely?
Most companies in Norway have required their employees to work from home and stay away from the office. If cannot work from home for any reason we are able to offer our apartments as a clean and quiet private workspaces for remote workers. If you are interested please contact us and we will help you with this.
• Self-quarantined employees after returning from abroad
If you or your employees are in need of a safe, easy and practical place to stay during the self-quarantine period, we have dedicated accommodation capacity for these kind of cases with custom made routines to ensure the best possible health and safety for our guests.
We can help coordinate Transportation to/from airport to residence – depending on local conditions.
• Coordination of local services, either in person or virtually as available, to include but not limited to:
– Ongoing phone support with local updates
– Emergency needs
– Arranging for temporary accommodation
– Laundry (all apartments have washing machines in the bathroom)
– Extra Towels and bed linens
– Shopping – for specific, undeliverable items
– Care pack – chest rub, panadol / paracet or such, honey and lemon, tissues etc.
• Protect yourself and others.
Please remember to keep safe by washing hands frequently and using antibacterial products. You can read more about recommendations in this link: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public
• What if my employee or I have been exposed to the virus or under quarantine?
We kindly ask you to inform us immediately if you or your employee is staying with us and either suspects to have been exposed to the coronavirus or has been quarantined. This is to ensure the safety of yourself, other guests and our staff, and be better prepared to assist you. Please contact us immediately on +47 21380188 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• What do I do if I’m staying with you and think I have coronavirus symptoms?
If you fall ill while staying with us, please follow the instructions given by the local healthcare. Always contact the health centre first by phone. If you go see a doctor, you can give them our contact information.
Please also contact our customer service and tell us about the suspicion of infection so that we are able to take the necessary measures to minimize the risk of spreading the virus. Stay in your own room or apartment, and avoid staying in public spaces. Cooperation helps us all to stop the virus from spreading to other guests or staff.
In addition to the above, we remain available to answer any specific questions you may have.
The Bjørvika Apartments Team
+ 47 21 38 01 88
Opening hours: 11.00-17.00 CET every day, Monday to Sunday.